Now this actually works out better in terms of cutting down, since a can of coke is 330ml and a pint is 568ml. So let's do some maths, since that's a hobby of mine. So what we should have had in October was this:
568 x 39 pints: 22,152ml
and
330 x 26 cans: 8,580ml
which is
in total: 30,732ml
That's of course putting aside the ridiculous amounts of diet/zero/sugar free litres, the cans of the same, the litres of full fat in bottles... but I digress. What we actually had in October was this:
568 x 26 pints: 14,768ml
and
330 x 39 cans: 12,870ml
which is
in total: 27,638ml
Which gives us a saving of 3094ml (which is just a shade more than 9 cans of coke) from the total that I should have been aiming for. Go me, I guess? I'll work to this model going forwards, so the cans and pints will be reversed.
More thoughts in a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment