And so to my first orange, which is sitting next to me. I tell you, the skin of the orange is there to protect it from scavenging predators. This particular orange? This one that I've spend the last four minutes trying to break into? This orange was so well defended against scavengers that it took me hacking into it with a kitchen knife to get past the skin. I mean... even then it kept fighting back, like it were some kind of fruit-based mini-boss to start off the new commitment. I may immortalise this orange in poetry form, for its sheer determination.
Nothing much else to talk about at the moment, but I'm thinking of including my notes on how I run role-play campaigns up on here soon. I was meant to run a seminar on this very subject a few weeks ago but unfortunately nobody could really attend on the day that it was arranged for (so sitting by mostly myself wasn't really worth the evening, but never mind). People do however wish to know my secrets and methods, so I guess I'll start putting them up here from now on. Perhaps. Maybe. If I'm up to it.
I'll have a think about it.
Reading at the moment? Starship Troopers.
No comments:
Post a Comment