Sunday, 8 October 2017

The Melons of Delight

So after spending a full week trying to carve my way through the armoured leathery hides of delicious oranges, I have taken refuge in the soft, yielding delights of pre-packaged melon slices from Waitrose. In fact, checking my financial spreadsheet, I've been to Waitrose six times in the last seven days. I should probably go to other, cheaper supermarkets... but Waitrose is just round the corner...

I figure that as of the 1st of next month I'll be good to start talking about my ST-ing and Gaming techniques, which will help me have something specific to write and will allow me to share my vast and subjective knowledge. I'll need some time to sort out what I'm going to actually write. Also turns out that I really need some sleep, since I've been up since about 3pm yesterday and I kinda regretted that ever since.

I'll leave it there for now.

Have fun, happy campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment