So while last month I managed to go swimming three times a week, I managed to read at least a chapter of various books (depends on which I'm reading and how long those chapters are) and I managed to keep a pretty good financial record (I've overspent by £6.00 so far). So here's how much I drank.
Full-Fat: 16.25 litres in various bottle sizes
26 cans
33 pints
Diet/Zero/Max: 52 litres in 2 litre bottles
35 cans
So the plan is then to reduce what I'm drinking. This month of September, I'm off the good stuff again and have had the caffeine headaches to weather it. So October I'm back on the good stuff and this time I'll actually be increasing the amounts (I know, I know...) so that everything is divisible by 13. The 16.25 litres and the 26 cans of full fat and the 52 litres of diet stuff is already divisible by three, it just needs six more pints of full fat and four more cans of diet and then it's all neatly divisible by 13. The reason for the 13 is then that there are 13 months remaining that I drink of the Coca-Cola.
These months are: October 2017 (1 month break)
December 2017 (2 months break)
March 2018 (2 months break)
June 2018 (2 months break)
September 2018 (2 months break)
December 2018 (3 months break)
April 2019 (3 months break)
August 2019 (3 months break)
December 2019 (4 months break)
May 2020 (4 months break)
October 2020 (6 months break)
May 2021 (6 months break)
December 2021 (And then no more...)
That's the plan, anyway. We'll see how it goes. Each of those months will have a thirteenth less from the amount I'll build up to in October 2017. At least... that's the plan.
Also at the moment I'm reading Darkland by Liz Williams.
No comments:
Post a Comment