In other news, I've upped how often I go swimming from three times a week to four times a week, because I need to fill my time somehow! I'm also considering upping how many lengths I do as of the 15th, but I'll see how I feel when that day rolls around. Incremental increases, that's the key.
I've been considering if I should talk about anything more important than the workings of my usual life with this blog. I mean... I started this as an exercise to help me feel better, let it slide for months and then returned to it to aid me in keeping up with my self-imposed obligations.
What would I talk about? Films and TV is a subject I've gone on and on about for a lot of my life, because that's just what I do. I talk enough gaming when I'm actually doing my gaming, it's not something that I ever really need to get on with talking about outside of the many gaming nights I have a week (I say many, it currently stands at 3.25 a week). So what else is there? Politics? I'm not an expert although I do have my views (which amount to 'Fuck Brexit' and 'Trump is a Douchbag').
I'll think of something.
No comments:
Post a Comment