Sunday, 30 October 2016

Busy Week, Huh

So I had meant to contribute a bit earlier than this, but this week turned out to be kinda busy. It's not even over yet and I've already worked double my normal shifts at work, mainly due to an overly grumpy co-worker of mine quitting. So yeah, it's pretty much been work and sleep and then work and sleep. Then, on Thursday me, my brother and Tim went to go see Doctor Strange and then on Friday I proved how much I suck at bowling for my friend Idge's 40th birthday. In between those I also had to deal with that overly complicated crap-fest that is my not-really love life. So yeah, busy week.

Since my brain has dribbled out of my ears, I'll do another post tomorrow about my views on Dr. Strange and the new series Class, a spin-off of Dr. Who.

Checking out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment